Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MODEL OF THE WEEK








Janzi Williams was born in Alton Illinois, came to California in 1995 with her family for a better opportunity at making it big one day. She says “I never thought I wanted to model until someone told me I had a pretty face and should try it out.” She went to a friends photo shoot in 2008 and from then on, started having her own pictures taking. Janzi’s son is her inspiration when she feels like giving up, and also pushes her to be the best. She says “It gets hard trying to balance being a single mom a full time employee maintaining a social life when I'm trying to make a name for myself.” By her seeing other models make their dreams come true, it motivated her to do what she needs to do to promote herself and be noticed. You can see her work on www.modelmayhem.com/janzinodymelykeme. Or www.Myspace.com/nodymelykeme.

No comments:

Post a Comment